1.800.431.4310 nascohealthcare.com Email: [email protected]
COPYRIGHT © NASCO 1999 PRINTED IN U.S.A. NP 125-99/RV 3-15
- Use this model to practice sterile technique and proper cleansing procedures before, during, and after insertion.
- The model will accept any catheter size 16 or smaller.
- Be sure the balloon on the catheter is fully deflated before insertion or removal. Always lubricate the catheter thoroughly before each insertion.
- Lift the penis to straighten the urethra. Gently insert the catheter into the urethral meatus, through the prostate and into the bladder. Proper insertion in a live patient is evidenced by a flow of urine through the tube.
- The model may be washed in mild soap and water if it becomes soiled.
- Always store it in the plastic bag when not in use.
- Printed material or ball-point pens will transfer indelible stains to the model. Certain finishes may also be damaged from prolonged contact with the model.
LF01127U 16 FR Foley Catheter
LF01128U 16 FR Foley Catheter, 10-pack
LF00985U Lubricant Kit, 2 oz. bottles, 6-pack
A - Prostate (Cut-Away View)
B - Urethral Sphincter Muscle
C - Urethral Meatus
D - Glans
E - Scrotum
F - Pelvic Diaphragm
G - Anus
H - Rectum
I - Seminal Vesicle
J - Bladder
K - Catheter
L - Pelvic Bone