Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
About the Simulator
The Life/form® “Surgical Sally” Bandaging Simulator is a replica of a 29" x 17" female with 14 surgical wounds, including a mid-sternal split with chest tube drain, a sacral decubitus ulcer — stage 2, and a leg amputation stump. The skin has also been reformulated so it is drier, allowing bandages to adhere better. Wound closures have been updated with surgical staples for the mid-sternal split, thoracotomy, nephrectomy, laparotomy, abdominal hysterectomy, and amputation stump.
List of Features
The simulator features the following simulated wounds:
- Mid-sternal split with chest tube drain
- Mastectomy with simulated drain
- Cholecystectomy with simulated T-tube
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Stage 2 sacral pressure injury
- Leg amputation stump
The Life/form® “Surgical Sally” Bandaging Simulator comes complete with a durable carrying case.
- Never place the simulator on any kind of printed paper or plastic. These materials will transfer indelible stains. Ballpoint pens will also make indelible stains.
- Do not use solvents or corrosive materials to remove residual adhesives. Use only Glue-Off (LF01023U) or warranty is void.
- Do not use povidone-iodone prep solutions. These solutions will indelibly stain the simulator.
Care of Simulator
Normal soil can be removed with mild soap and water. Nasco Cleaner (LF09919U) will remove stubborn stains from simulator. Simply apply Nasco Cleaner to soiled area and wipe clean with a soft cloth or paper towel.
Supplies/Replacement Parts for the Life/form® “Surgical Sally” Bandaging Simulator
LF09919U Nasco Cleaner