List of Components
B. 1⁄2 oz. Liquid Lubricant
C. 20 ml Syringe with Tubing
1.800.431.4310 eNasco.com Email: [email protected]
COPYRIGHT © NASCO 2018 PRINTED IN U.S.A. NP LF00863
General Instructions for Use
1. Ensure the stopcock is connected to syringe and small tubing.
2. Fill the syringe with water.
3. Dip the tubing into the 1⁄2 oz. lubricant provided. (See figure 1.)
4. Place the lubricated tubing into nipple hole.
5. Slowly depress the syringe until you see the breast swell slightly. (See figure 2.)
6. Please see reverse side for care.
The maximum capacity of fluid in breast is 12 cc.
4a: Mastitis - LF00861U
An inflamed breast due to bacterial infection on a damaged nipple.
5a: Flat - LF00862U
Nipple is not protruding outward even when stimulated.
6a: Inverted - LF00860U
The nipple is protruding inward instead of outward. The nipple is inward even when stimulated.
Care of Breast Trainers
1. Wash breasts with warm soap and water.
2. Make sure breasts are dry before storing.
3. Baby powder can be used to add softness.
4. Excessive rubbing of breasts can damage the trainer.
5. Handle the breast replica like you would real breasts.
6. Contact with ink, printed materials, and ballpoint pen will stain breast replica.
7. Ensure the lactation breast is empty of fluid before storing.
Set of 4 Breast Conditions - LF00864U