A great professional development and networking opportunity for all Ag teachers, take a look at these Agriculture Conferences coming to your area in June. Here is a chance to network with your peers and attend workshops devoted to teaching new technologies and resources for your classroom. Register today!
June 19-21, 2018
A great professional development and networking opportunity for all ag teachers to attend in June:
• Network and gain/share ideas with high school ag teachers and ag education professionals across the state.
• Hear important partner reports with discussion of policies of agricultural education and FFA events.
• Attend professional development workshops on valuable teaching content, new resources, and student engagement.
• Serve on and attend committee meetings.
• Attend section and district ag teacher meetings.
• Recognize teaching excellence award winners.
Early registration ends: June 1
Illinois event location
June 17-20, 2018
The goal of the annual professional development conference is to enhance the quality of instructional programs for secondary agricultural educators through in-service education with activity based workshops that address the needs of our constantly changing agricultural and agriscience programs. Sessions are designed to both raise the scientific rigor of agricultural courses and provide middle, high, and postsecondary educators with new technologies and resources for their classrooms.
Early registration ends: May 18
New York event location
June 12-14, 2018
The Agricultural Education Summer Conference is a professional conference designed for teachers of agriculture to network and get the latest on classroom resources. The content delivered at this conference is standards based, industry and post-secondary connect and student centered. Teachers are issued contact hours for their participation, and are encouraged to attend the Ohio Association of Agricultural Educators banquet and activities.
Deadline to register through Teacher Central: May 29
Ohio event location