Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervision – Supervise the daily operations and personnel in area assigned. Enforce all work rules as specified in Nasco’s Company Policy Handbook, and the directive of company management.
- Direct the activities of all employees and work continually to increase the efficiency and accuracy in fulfilling customer orders. Work with Line Supervisor to ensure employees are best utilized throughout the Department.
- Employee Training – See that all employees are properly trained in all aspects of their job, continually update training and work instructions as procedures/job requirements change. Provide daily line performance input.
- Area Maintenance – See that your section is orderly, clean and free of any safety hazards to employees. Work area should be kept clear of debris.
- Business Plan – Work with the Line Supervisor in fulfilling the objectives as set in the Business Plan each year in a timely and efficient manner. Contribute constructive ideas for efficiencies in the day to day operations.
- Management – Work for improvement in your section and in overall Plastics operations. Assist in areas other than your own when needed, and take advantage of every opportunity to increase efficiency and improve service to our customers.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have thorough knowledge of assembly operations.
- Must have the ability to supervisor others.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to use computer system to access information.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Plastics operations.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT:
- Keying/typing, sitting, standing, walking.
- Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in an office environment.
- The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of the job.
- Compliance with company attendance standards.
- Travel Requirements are minimal.
- FLSA status: Hourly — Non-Exempt.
Nasco offers an excellent benefit package including paid time off for Vacation, Holiday and Personal days, Flexible Spending Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Bonus Program, and Tuition Reimbursement Program.
If you are interested in joining a well-established and growing mail-order catalog company as part of our Plastics Team, please send a complete resume and your salary requirement to:
Attn: Human Resources
901 Janesville Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538-0901
Email: [email protected]
Nasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disability/veteran
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Program