Programmer/Analyst – Healthcare
DEPARTMENT: IT Department
- Systems Analysis - Responsible for the analysis of situations requiring new or improved computer applications for the Nasco Healthcare business unit. Assist in problem resolution for all system operations.
- ERP - Experience with Infor XA (Mapics). Prefer experience with Manufacturing Operations and Inventory control, and Infor/Mapics reporting systems.
- Develop SQL queries, extract data and perform data analysis.
- Documentation - Responsible for the maintaining of systems and program documentation, as well as program change and problem occurrence record keeping.
- Program Writing - Responsible for the writing of new programs in good maintainable structured code.
- Testing - Responsible for the testing and debugging of new and changed programs as necessary.
- Maintenance - Responsible for the maintenance of application programs as necessary.
- Suggestions - Responsible for making suggestions for program and application improvements as well as for improvements in the operations and performance of the computer system.
- Experience using recent technology tools to interface with various software applications and databases.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have prior knowledge of and experience with Infor XA (Mapics), SQL and RPG IV programming language including program testing, debugging, versioning and deployment.
- Must have excellent communication skills to communicate with and work with people in user departments to design and install computer applications.
- Work requires analytical ability necessary to handle complex programming details as well as above average math ability.
- Requires completion of a four-year BA/BS business degree or a two-year programming degree or equivalent experience, plus additional experience involving significant responsibility.
Nasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disability/veteran
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Program