Production — Warehouse (2 Positions)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain personal time log neatly and accurately according to supervisor’s instructions.
- Accurately perform basic warehousing of packaged specimens and raw material.
- Responsible for basic order picking, packing and put away including preserved, kits, and kit pull lists.
- Accurately count bags and neatly label bags and boxes.
- Perform basic procedures to put away, move inventory, verify, delete, and part number inquiry.
- Operate printers and computers related to master inquiry, inspection, free form labels, and reprint put away labels as needed.
- Operate equipment necessary for warehouse operations, including mechanical moving equipment.
- Perform basic production and packaging of product as needed.
- Responsible for keeping the area clean and orderly.
- Follow safety procedures as directed by Production personnel.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be physically able to pick and pack orders, pull lists, and do put away in the Production facility.
- Must be detail oriented, organized.
- Must be able to operate pallet truck.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must pass Nasco’s pre-employment exam.
- Must have a positive attitude, consistent effort and good attendance.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT:
- Keying/typing, sitting, standing, walking.
- Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in an office environment.
- The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of the job.
- Compliance with company attendance standards.
- Travel Requirements are minimal.
- FLSA status: Hourly — Non-Exempt.
Nasco offers an excellent benefit package including paid time off for Vacation, Holiday and Personal days, Flexible Spending Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Bonus Program, and Tuition Reimbursement Program.
If you are interested in joining a well-established and growing mail-order catalog company as part of our Production Team, please send a complete resume and your salary requirement to:
Attn: Human Resources
901 Janesville Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538-0901
Email: [email protected]
Nasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disability/veteran
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Program