Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Order Processing Associate I
DEPARTMENT: Order Processing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Date and number orders daily making sure rushes and confirming orders get to the correct location. Enter fax and mail order numbers into the system to get an accurate count of orders received daily.
- Enter mail and fax orders into the system and be familiar with all the aspects of the order entry system including the quote order entry program.
- Read and interpret customer service notes so the order is processed correctly. Follow the shipping, tax and pricing guidelines. Determine if the order needs to go to the checkers and follow up or if it can be released.
- Focus on daily job schedule and back up others as needed to keep everyone current.
- Update customer service notes as needed.
- Scanning & indexing-scan orders using correct batch class and indexing as time permits.
- Open mail when necessary.
- Assist in the training of the summer and temporary employees.
- Backup Order Processing Associate II when needed.
- Assist with other jobs in the Order Processing Department as necessary to stay current.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Order Processing Manager, Assistant Supervisor, or other management staff.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to accurately type 30-35 WPM.
- Must be able to accurately enter orders on a computer for the entire shift. Have good general office skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, good math skills and accurately proofread work.
- Must be able to read and write English.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT:
- Keying/typing, sitting, standing, walking.
- Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in an office environment.
- The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of the job.
- Compliance with company attendance standards.
- Travel Requirements are minimal.
- FLSA status: Hourly — Non-Exempt.
Nasco offers an excellent benefit package including paid time off for Vacation, Holiday and Personal days, Flexible Spending Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Bonus Program, and Tuition Reimbursement Program.
If you are interested in joining a well-established and growing mail-order catalog company and being a part of our team, please send a complete resume and your salary requirement to:
Attn: Human Resources
901 Janesville Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538-0901
Email: [email protected]
Nasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disability/veteran
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Program