Molder/Trimmer — 4 Positions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain personal time sheet accurately.
- Record finished or component parts on time sheet.
- Get needed supplies from supply shelf and hardware cabinet.
- Mix dull spray.
- Trim all excess material from molded products and repair any defects using scissors, knife, heat gun or grinder.
- Properly trim, shape and assemble components.
- Check quality of finished parts against master.
- Basic molding abilities using silicone molds, small metal molds, and CC molds.
- Be able to alfa coat components: stir alfa bucket before using.
- Sew parts using various types of machines and stitches.
- Use dull spray on products in proper areas assigned.
- Assist in color mixing and molders when necessary.
- Be able to paint accurately according to master using a brush or spray painter.
- Record serial tags in book.
- Accurate measurement of tubing for specific products.
- Know location and use of Material Safety Data Sheets for materials being used.
- Keep area clean and orderly.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to pass Nasco pre-employment and annual physical.
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must be able to accurately follow procedures and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work at fast, steady pace the entire shift.
- Must be able to wear a respirator with no mechanical air attached.
- Must be self-motivated and cooperative.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Be able to use screwdrivers, drills, saws and sanders.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT:
- Keying/typing, sitting, standing, walking.
- Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in an office environment.
- The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of the job.
- Compliance with company attendance standards.
- Travel Requirements are minimal.
- FLSA status: Hourly — Non-Exempt.
Nasco offers an excellent benefit package including paid time off for Vacation, Holiday and Personal days, Flexible Spending Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Bonus Program, and Tuition Reimbursement Program.
If you are interested in joining a well-established and growing mail-order catalog company and being a part of our team, please send a complete resume and your salary requirement to:
Attn: Human Resources
901 Janesville Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538-0901
Email: [email protected]
Nasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disability/veteran
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Program