Kit Production I
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To assist in the picking and packing of all product in the Production facility including Live, Preserved, Kits.
- Assist in warehousing of Kit products.
- Assist in basic order picking and packing including Preserved, Kits, and Live.
- Accurately count material and neatly label bags and boxes.
- Operate printers and computers related to master inquiry and all label printing.
- Operate all production & packaging equipment safely.
- Accurately count and neatly package Kit materials within the standard packaging time.
- Package material from bulk stock to saleable quantities.
- Assemble custom and catalog kits.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be physically able to pick and pack orders with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be detail oriented, organized.
- Must be able to operate pallet truck.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have basic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must pass Nasco pre-employment exam.
- Must have positive attitude, make consistent effort, and have good attendance.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
Nasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disability/veteran
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Program