DEPARTMENT: Creative Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for designing web assets and experiences.
- Work with art directors and marketing partners to create digital experiences in support of established campaigns utilizing existing style and brand guides.
- Work with Web Development / IT teams to update and maintain all website content.
- Create custom and templated email and landing pages for campaigns.
- Support Seasonal and campaign development by adding value to the digital experience initiatives.
- Find innovative solutions to platform constraints.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Two-year Associate Degree in Visual Communication or Commercial Art, or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to adapt to frequent changes in software programs and procedures based upon current technology.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and accurate.
- Must be able to work within a deadline.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
- Must be able to travel for the company.
- Must be able to set priorities, flexible.
- Must be able to work with a variety of people.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
Nasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disability/veteran
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Program