Graphic Production Designer
DEPARTMENT: Creative Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing formats for the catalogs.
- Working with the Art Directors to grid/layout/format the catalogs.
- Laying out catalog pages.
- Production work on landing pages, web assets, and print flyers.
- Designing promotional direct mail pieces and miscellaneous advertising projects.
- Placing/Organizing photography for print and web.
- Working with Prepress regarding file integrity
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have an Associate Degree in Commercial Art or equivalent art degree.
- Must have an entry-level knowledge and be able to create graphic designs on a computer using In-Design, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator software.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and accurate.
- Must be able to set priorities, flexible.
- Must be able to work with a variety of different people.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
Nasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disability/veteran
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Program