ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and receive all visitors and phone calls and refer to the appropriate personnel.
- Sort and deliver mail in a timely manner.
- Accurately maintain records, file records and reports; handle other miscellaneous general clerical duties.
- Create and update word processing and spreadsheet applications on computer using Microsoft software programs.
- Summarize and verify time sheets, putting each individual’s productive time vs. total time on computer.
- Enter shipping reports, close out all jobs that have been completed, complete and enter manual and automatic requisitions, and complete RTS spreadsheets and sell prices.
- Complete P.O.s for repairs, services, stock and non-stock supplies and equipment.
- Order supplies using inputs from reorder list and Supervisor feedback.
- Complete Z-copies for U.P.S.
- Apply labels to “R” P.O. packing slips and send all packing slips to the Scan Clerk in AP daily.
- Update electronic and hard copy versions of SDS files.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by Management in a timely and efficient manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must pass be able to pass Nasco pre-employment physical.
- Must be able to accurately type 30-35 WPM.
- Must be able to get along with coworkers.
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have a good knowledge of math.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate in work assigned.
- Must have personal computer knowledge, working knowledge of MS Word.
- Must have the ability to prioritize assigned work in a timely manner.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT:
- Keying/typing, sitting, standing, walking.
- Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in an office environment.
- The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of the job.
- Compliance with company attendance standards.
- Travel Requirements are minimal.
- FLSA status: Hourly — Non-Exempt.
Nasco offers an excellent benefit package including paid time off for Vacation, Holiday and Personal days, Flexible Spending Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Bonus Program, and Tuition Reimbursement Program.
If you are interested in joining a well-established and growing mail-order catalog company as part of our Accounting Team, please send a complete resume and your salary requirement to:
Attn: Human Resources
901 Janesville Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538-0901
Email: [email protected]
Nasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disability/veteran
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Program