Enter for Your Chance to Win
Not sure how to enter? Follow the instructions below!
Like — Follow — Share
Be sure to LIKE our giveaway post, FOLLOW our Facebook page and SHARE with a friend
Receive a Crayola® STEAM Program Kit
Submit your entry by April 19th, and we will randomly select a winner on April 22nd.
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: No purchase required. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. Promotion Period: Promotion begins April 5th. The drawing will be held on April 22nd. Winner(s) will be notified via Facebook or email.
3. How to Enter: qualifying entries must be submitted as per the above instructions by April 19th.
4. Giveaway: Nasco gift card or giveaway, value, and number of winners may vary by show.
5. Selection of Winners: Prize winner will be selected by a random draw of names from all entries received. The draw will be conducted by a Nasco employee, whose decision are based on these official rules and are final and binding.
7. General Rules: This Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Nasco, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this Promotion and that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgements, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including, but not limited to, costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.