Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Enter for Your Chance to Win
Not sure how to enter? Follow the instructions below!
Snap a Picture
Take a photo of yourself, either in your classroom or with your artwork.
Tag us on Instagram or Facebook
Upload your photo to Instagram or Facebook and tag us with #NascoLovesArtEd
Win a Crayola® Prize Package
Submit your entry by April 30th, and we will randomly select a winner on May 1st.
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: No purchase required. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. Promotion Period: Promotion begins March 22nd and ends on April 30th. The drawing will be held on May 1st. Winner(s) will be notified via mail or email.
3. How to Enter: Qualifying entries must be submitted as per the above instructions by April 30th.
4. Selection of Winners: Prize winner will be selected by a random draw of names from all entries received. The draw will be conducted by a Nasco employee, whose decision is based on these official rules and is final and binding.
5. General Rules: This Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Nasco, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this Promotion and that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgements, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including, but not limited to, costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.