|Living Material The Nasco Advantage
You gain six ways when you order Nasco living material:
Living Material Ordering Information:
- Prompt, Reliable Service: Nasco has over 55 years experience in rearing, maintaining, and shipping live material.
- Toll-Free Telephone Service for Checking Availability: Simply dial 1-800-558-9595.
- Next Day Shipment: Next Day Air Shipping Service is also available if requested. Rates are higher, but may be appropriate for perishable items. Please contact our sales representatives at 1-800-558-9595 for further details.
- Live Delivery Guaranteed: Nasco will replace specimens for free or credit your account (Nasco's choice), if notified within 48 hours. (Live delivery guarantee for domestic shipments only.)
- Prices Include Packaging: Except where noted.
- Convenient Prepaid Coupons: When you order by coupon, you receive postcards to redeem live material sets at a later date. Contact Nasco Order Department.
- NOTE: Please remit payment to Nasco when you receive your coupon.
Live Material Shipments Under $30.00
- Please specify shipping date with your order.
- Try to order live material for Monday or Tuesday shipment. Saturday shipments by special request.
- To ensure live delivery in extreme temperatures, or for delivery on Mondays, a charge for insulated packaging may be necessary on shipments. Estimated minimum $5.00.
- Some cultures may be shipped direct from our Wisconsin culture lab.
- Some organisms may be restricted in your state.
Due to special handling necessary to ensure live delivery, a $5.00 service charge will be added to shipments of live material totaling less than $30.00. Nonliving items coded with an (LM) suffix can be shipped with live material to increase value of shipment.
Primary Kit For Grades K-4
|Number of Activities
Intermediate Kit For Grades 4-9
|Number of Activities
Teacher's Guide Includes These Aids For Each Investigation:
- Compatible with commercial text and program series
- Each learning activity designed for a specific grade level
- Investigations at each activity level are sequential and interrelated
- Special equipment and materials specifically designed to permit "hands-on" investigations of ideas normally developed through discussion or reading
- Durable, partitioned, permanent storage chest
- Replacement service is provided
Another First From Nasco! Teacher Instruction Videos
- Statement of the ideas to be developed
- Illustrated instructional procedures
- Blackline master for a Student Activity Sheet and/or Data Sheet
- Blackline master for Student Evaluation Sheet
- Answer key
- All materials contained in a durable binder
In conjunction with Nasco's commitment to helping teachers teach hands-on science, we offer teacher instruction videos for all SciQuest® Hands-On Physical Science Kits.
These informative instruction videos are designed to provide teachers with a step-by-step demonstration of procedures, from setup to interpretation of results. These videos will also help teachers to identify potential pitfalls associated with a particular experiment and provide "tips" for bringing the investigation to a successful, meaningful conclusion.
SciQuest® teacher instruction videos are topic-specific and represent a permanent, self-directed, in-service resource which will enable each classroom teacher to improve the quality of the learning experience they provide for their students.
SPECIAL NOTE: When instruction videos are purchased with a SciQuest® Kit, a tremendous savings is realized.
By Carl Pfeiffer.
The first of a series of topical, idea-centered chemistry kits designed for use with 3-5 students in grades 7-9.
Teacher's Guide Includes:
- Each kit provides the chemistry equipment and materials needed to conduct investigations involving chemical change in a regular classroom setting
- Content is organized around specific Ideas to be Developed through "hands-on" activities
- Excellent equipment and education value per dollar invested
- Durable, space-saving storage chest
- Uses household and garden chemicals common to the daily environment
- Replacement of special chemicals and equipment is available at a reasonable cost
- Optional equipment needed, but not included, for ChemQuest® Kits SB20218M, SB20221M, SB20222M, SB20223M, and SB20224M. Laboratory burner SA04468M or SB16434M, Balance (sensitive to 1/10 g) SB19193M, and Weight Set TA05388M
- Teaching/learning plans that focus on a sequence of Ideas to be Developed
- Illustrated instructional procedures for each investigation
- Blackline masters for preparing student data, activity, and evaluation sheets
- Answer key
Nasco is an authorized dealer for Ohaus® products. For Ohaus® equipment and pricing that you might not find in our listings, please call 1-800-558-9595
Fastrak Shipping in 2 Weeks or Less...Guaranteed!
Fastrak items are guaranteed to be shipped within two weeks or less when they meet the following criteria:
- Fastrak items must be clearly noted on purchase orders when being ordered with other items from Nasco; or purchase order must contain only Fastrak items.
- Fastrak items ordered with additional height, leg brace or electrical options will take 6-8 weeks.
- Call for delivery dates on larger quantities (30 or more tables of one kind or seven or more cabinets of one kind).