Call us to help you source, price, and package just the materials you need to support your curriculum. Whether you’re looking for price competitive options for a new or existing curriculum, you are standardizing hands-on materials at a particular grade level, or you are filling new classrooms on time and on budget, we can help.
Make the Most of Your Time and Budget
- Save time looking for items and comparing prices.
- Get quantity discounts by purchasing the materials together.
- Save time receiving and organizing materials. Your kits come assembled in the container you selected.
Why Partner with Nasco?
We have more than 70 years of experience sourcing, packaging, and shipping materials to schools! We know what it takes to find quality educational materials that fit your budget.
- We carry more than 80,000 items, across curriculums that are ready to fit your needs.
- We will contact one of our 6,000 educational suppliers to help you find just what you’re looking for.
- Our team of experts will help with everything from sourcing to pricing to packaging.
- Our custom kit department was designed with your needs in mind. Our specially trained staff utilizes a dedicated warehouse facility to ensure your satisfaction.
- Our print shop can create materials to fit your specifications.
Here’s How it Works
- Create a List of Items and Contact us
Develop a preliminary list of items you want. Use this FORM to help organize your list. Then call the person listed in the contacts, who specializes in your area of interest. Select items right from a catalog to save time, or provide a general description of something you need and we’ll help you find it. As soon as you contact us and describe the project, we will guide you through the kit specification process.
- Complete the List of Items
We work with you to complete the list. We contact our sources to find missing items and suggest alternatives to stretch your budget dollars. You approve of each item selected, even down to the kit container and the type of label to be used.
- Confirm and Approve the Kit and Pricing
We sharpen our pencils to put together the best possible pricing based on the size and scope of the project. You approve the entire project, including the cost of each kit and expected delivery dates.
- Place Your Order
As soon as we receive your order, we begin assembling your custom kits. We package each item you selected in the manner you specified. We stay in touch with you throughout the process to ensure that you get just what you need, when you need it.
Remember, successful projects require a well-thought-out plan. While you’ll spend less of your time sourcing, buying, and organizing materials, we need a few months to specify and find the materials you want at a price you can afford. Contact one of our product specialists listed below as early as possible to start the planning process.
To save time, match up materials with existing Nasco products. Catalogs may be obtained by clicking here, or call 1-800-558-9595.
The following catalogs are available for your use. For a brief description of each catalog, simply click here.