The contest is open to individual youths that qualify as a junior exhibitor for the event at which they are planning to show, or have shown, at a local fair, jackpot, expo, etc. We need your participation to make our contest a success!
2nd Prize - Oster Turbo A5® Two-Speed Clipper ($167.75 value)
3rd Prize - $100 Nasco Gift Card
4th Prize - $50 Nasco Gift Card
- Only one entry per individual. Open to all youth who qualify as a junior exhibitor. Employees of Nasco International and its divisions, and members of their immediate household, are not eligible.
- Each entry must include a photo (professional photos are not necessary) of the entrant with their show animal and a story (800 words or less) about their relationship with their animal and their experience preparing for the event, plus their name, age, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address (optional).
- Enclose individual entries or a group of individual entries in an envelope addressed to: Nasco’s Showing & Grooming Contest, 901 Janesville Avenue, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538. Entries must be postmarked no later than September 29, 2012. All entries become the property of Nasco and cannot be acknowledged or returned. With entry, permission is granted to use entrant’s name, age, city/state, photo, and story.
- The Nasco Farm & Ranch Team will judge the entries on the basis of originality and uniqueness of the photo and story submitted only; the quality of the animal will not affect the judging.
- Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Federal, state, and local (other) taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.